4/4/14-4/11/14
Now that you have worked on and created a research paper and public document.
How do you think this will help you present everything you have done?
Will this public document/presentation change how your research paper is written?
Please create a comment and post on one of your peers comment as well.
Make sure to click on the "comments" link at the bottom of this post to reply.
The research project is very helpful for the document/presentation because you'll know a lot of FACTS about your project. Also help by not using I.
ReplyDeleteThe public document helps in putting words into a visual representation of your research. In a sense, it brings those words to "life" and then people can see it as a pictured summary of that research. I see my writing changing but only at the organizational level, all ideas will remain the same.
ReplyDeletePerfect example of how a research should be done: with passion; bringing words to life. Helping other people reading your work get a great taste of the point you are trying to portray.
DeleteI believe it will help me present by giving me more proof and by giving me something realistic to explain. Some people understand the topics immediately and some need some more help understanding. The document or presentation will help me explain to a better degree my point and argument.
ReplyDeleteI am in the same situation that you described above, where it takes time and extra help for some people to fully understand their topic. I also believe that the presentations are good for giving people something more to write about in their research papers, and for helping people understand their own topics even more.
DeleteStrange I don't remember doing any of these... anyways I believe that through this and further research the masses would get a glace of whats to come, before it's too late
ReplyDeleteI believe that this will help me alot because i could get comments from other and help me improve my topic if needed. Also the presentation will help me explain or have a better view in what im trying to project to people. I believe that some ideas might change but not dramatically, my ideas remain the same.
ReplyDeleteThis will help me on my research paper. My ideas will grow without a stop with all the research I have done. I have never learned so much throughout this research.
ReplyDeleteI think that the public document will help me explain my topic and research in a more visual prospect. I want to create something that will be useful and understanding for the public. Hopefully people do learn from my research.
ReplyDeletePeople will learn from your public document. If its visual what will you be doing (event pezi video). Maybe you should take a look at some Youtube video and kind of get an idea
DeleteI think that the research paper is helping me better understand the topic while the public document is helping me better to spread the idea to a wider audience and be able to allow people to get different perspectives.
ReplyDeleteyes, I think this could help me with my project, because with the public document I can create in a different way a better point of view, explain my opinion and also giving the opportunity to other people to express their point of view.
ReplyDeleteIn reality, each person who reads our research paper will have a different view. The public presentation will be more like a public explanation, this will give the research paper more weight and power. Plus, if you forgot to mention something you can do it in the presentation.
ReplyDeleteThe presentation will just emphasize the points made in the research paper. The public document will help me get the point across , and get the opinion of the public.
ReplyDeleteI agree, the creation most of the time will only be a support to the research. Something to back up the statement you're making.
DeleteThe public document will help show the reader how much an event can change and inform the community about the low migrant education rate. It will not change my paper, it will only give the reader and “ohhhhhhhh” factor because they’ll then know that a simple informative event can be very useful to all migrants or none- migrants.
ReplyDeleteThe public document will let me explain in a visual way what my topic is about. People don't always understand what you are trying to say in an essay so giving them an idea through a visual presentation will enhance their knowledge over your topic.
ReplyDeleteThats true, many times it's way better and easier to understand something when it's shown in a visual way.
DeleteThe research paper will help me in the presentation by recognizing the main points to talk about in the the presentation.
ReplyDeleteI think the research paper will give me like a layout of what to present in my presentation and will keep me on track making sure I don't lose track of the argument I am trying to present.
ReplyDeleteNo, I think my creation will only back up my ideas of what my research paper is about and will be a form of support as to why I am doing it and why i want other people to be aware.
ReplyDeleteThe presentation is important for presenting the most important points of my research paper. It should help the other students see why video games are not really a threat to society, considering there are more types of video games than just the violent ones out in the market.
ReplyDeleteMy visual presentation will show the different perspectives on the anti-abortion and the pro-choice opinions that women have and their experiences.
ReplyDeleteMy group and I's video will condense all of the crucial information about the benefits marijuana would bring if legalized into a short 5 minute presentation. Concise, but effective.
ReplyDelete